Terms of Service
Scheduling An Appointment
- You understand that using the online Set an Appointment Booking process is not a guarantee of your requested time and is subject to availability that may not be published at the time of your purchase.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the appointment time/date details or alternative times and/or dates will be provided for you to select from. You must select alternative times and/or dates within 30 days of the original appointment purchase.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of your appointment being cancelled by Lynne M. White, she will contact you via the contact details you submitted during the online Set an Appointment Booking process, to advise you of the cancellation and to book another appointment.
- You are engaging Lynne M. White for business, individual or group advising, coaching or consulting services within the concentrated segment of time of the Service You selected from the online Set an Appointment process.
- Lynne M. White will provide advising, coaching, guidance, insight, training and related support necessary, to the best of her ability within the limited information You share and duration of the Service You selected.
- Lynne M. White will use reasonably commercial efforts to support You; however, many factors involved in your success are beyond the control of Lynne M. White. Therefore, You acknowledge that Lynne M. White has made no warranties, and makes no guarantee, of expected results.
- All appointments occur Monday through Friday, between 9:00am – 5:00pm Pacific Time, USA, based on availability.
- All appointments occur via the phone.
- You understand and accept full responsibility for generating and implementing any actions needed to produce the results desired.
- You acknowledge that Lynne M. White does not represent herself to be qualified to give, nor provide legal, medical, psychological, psychotherapy, therapeutic, or other counseling, marital counseling, real estate, human resource advice, financial, accountancy, or tax advice, but that, in the course of personal or professional consideration and discussion, these topics may be discussed. Any discussions in these areas are given without representation or warranty, express or implied; accordingly, You acknowledge that any such discussions are presented merely as areas of concern, interest or consideration. You agree that You are and shall be fully responsible for reviewing those areas with competent and licensed professionals specializing in those fields for specific fitness, use or interpretation in those areas so discussed.
- All parties shall act in good faith and fair dealing in performing their obligations under this Agreement.
- You agree to attend your scheduled appointment on time by calling into the number provided in your confirmation email and via the appointment reminders.
- You agree to be prepared for all scheduled appointments and work to create success.
- You agree to be coachable.
- You understand that the duration of the Service you select may not be enough time for all relevant information sharing by You and advising by Lynne M. White to occur.
- You agree to contact Lynne M. White at least 48 hours in advance of missing a scheduled appointment. Such missed appointments do not accrue and are rescheduled only during the month the original appointment was missed. Missed or cancelled calls inside the 48-hour window of the call will not be rescheduled, nor the Fee credited or refunded.
Choice of Law and Dispute Resolution
- All parties agree that any dispute that may arise regarding the meaning, performance or enforcement of this Agreement will, prior to resorting to litigation, be submitted to mediation, and that parties will engage in the mediation process in good faith once a written request to mediate has been given by either party to the other. Any mediation initiated as a result of this Agreement shall be administered within the Washington County, Oregon USA by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), according to its mediation rules, and any ensuing litigation shall be conducted within said county, according to Oregon law. The results of any such mediation shall be binding only upon agreement of parties to be bound. Each party to the mediation shall bears its own attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses and the cost of the mediator shall be shared equally by You, Lynne M. White and any other participating parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, mediation shall not be required with regard to any matter within the jurisdiction of the Washington County Small Claims Court in Oregon USA.
- You permanently agree to release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lynne M. White Corporation, Lynne M. White and its affiliates, shareholders, members, directors, managers, officers, agents, advisors, employees, successors and assigns (each, a “Party”) against any losses, claims, damages, or costs, of any kind or nature (including attorney’s fees and court costs) (collectively, “Damages”) to which any Party may become subject or which are asserted against any Party in connection with services rendered under this Agreement, except for such Damages resulting from the willful misconduct of any such Party.
- All parties agree not to record, transcribe, repurpose, repackage, distribute, or share, directly or create any derivative, in any form whatsoever, of any content, conversation, discussion or other aspect of any communication between each other to include, but not limited to calls, emails, Skype, documents, etc.
- Lynne M. White seeks to work with clients who are advisable and coachable, and who will benefit from her expertise, knowledge, skills, insights and/or information. She reserves the right to refuse, change the services and/or suggest that you seek an alternative service provider, at any time.
- You agree that you are at least 18 years old.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and Lynne M. White concerning Services to be provided herein. No modification, amendment or extension shall be made except by mutual agreement, in writing, and is signed by both parties.
Parties have executed this Agreement as of the approved and accepted Appointment purchase online date stamp, and by You checking the “I have read and accept Lynne M. White Terms of Service.” box during the scheduling process.
The Above Notices Are Subject To Change Without Notice
If you would like any further information regarding any of the above, please contact Lynne M. White directly at 503-716-6485.